Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Debates

 Against my better judgement, I watched the first presidential debate, and I am beyond disgusted.  I'll just leave it at that.  No decency, very little discussion, just name-calling and bullying from the one who is supposed to be the leader of our country.  And what is sadder is that there are people who actually were cheering their heads off for him. Or probably just watching Fox News who makes it sound like he was dignified and made sense.

 If he is elected for 4 more years, we know that more than half the country has no desire for making things better.  They just want "their guy" to win and keep on with the racism and violence we have now.  I can't believe he is still talking about raking the forests.  Like a 10-year-old very ignorant brat. 

If my girls read this one day, I'm sorry that this had had to happen to our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment