Thursday, March 19, 2020

Really Good Day

More good than bad, for sure.

My perfect BLE compliant breakfast - oatmeal, eggs, banana, walnut muffins - and I get to have them all.  No matter if I didn't get around to eating until 1 p.m.




This was the highlight of the day.  Amazingly, I was able to get Skype running and found the girls.  

And Luna.


They were eating lunch, and Luna took that opportunity to sniff around a little bit.  I don't think she's into peanut butter and jelly and beans.




These sweet faces.  I miss them so much.  They filled me in on the things they've been doing, and we made some plans for "when we can get back together."



We had some giggles, pretend hugs and kisses, and maybe even a real screen-kissing moment.


The sheets are in the washing machine and dryer, the windows are open and clean, and the pillows are on the balcony getting some fresh air.  

Ryan is going to let me know when they go bike-riding, so I can at least share that part of the day.  It's only 52 but such a beautifully sunny day, I can't wait to get outside.  I'm also going to try to figure out how I can get Elise into the garage to help me sort out some of that mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment