Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Best Birthday Ever - So Far

This was a perfect day.  I got more cards, more happy birthday wishes on Facebook, a sweet package from Debby, and even a call from Guatemala!  It was wonderful talking with Dina.

Now we're getting ready to go to a restaurant in Bellevue.  Emily says it's not "fancy" or we wouldn't take the kids, but it has a fancy name.  It will be fun.

Cards from Graysen and Katherine.  

 

I believe someone told Graysen I wanted a pinata.  And there is is.  And balloons.  And a new hairdo for my two strands of hair!




 Katherine was all excited about playing in the mud pit with Porter, but she did tell her teacher it was Mimi's birthday.


Ryan did a great job getting them dressed and ready for school.

Back later with dinner pictures (maybe).

We went to an Italian restaurant called Maggiano's in Bellevue.  It was as good as I thought it would be, and we had a great time.  It took a lot of imagination and bread to keep Katherine in her seat.  LOTS of bread.  And spaghetti.  And lemonade.  And lemon cookies.  They did fine though.


I kept thinking about the Shining the whole night, for some reason.


I took three pictures and my battery went, as usual.

This is Bellevue near the restaurant.  It's bigger and busier than I want to get involved in, but I did see a Container Store.  Not that I'll be driving there, but it's good to know where one is if I ever need anything.


We did agree that this is going to be a good year for me, even though I need a new phone, a new computer and possibly some kind of newer car.  Life is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment