Monday, September 10, 2018

It's Later Than I Think

Those books I mentioned yesterday?  About using time wisely?  This is what I just saw on my library link.



Guess I'll take a walk to the library this morning.  I need to pick up my newspaper anyway.  And make my grocery list and go to the grocery store.

Our old friend, RAIN, arrived last night.  I know I won't say this for long, but it was nice to wake up and hear that comforting sound through my open window.  I got some rain boots last year, but they're hardly worth the effort to put them on.  I think this year walking back and forth to school, I'll make that effort.  Mine are not pink sparkly with lights like Kate's or rainbows and unicorns like Graysen's, but I think I'll be glad to have them.

Emily works at home on Mondays and wants to take the girls to school, so I'm not going to argue.  She will also pick up and take Graysen to her first ballet class.  I'm so glad she's getting to do some things that she usually misses out on.  I love taking and picking up for school and all the places they go, but there's nothing like Mom's face in the door after school.

I have the morning news on and seeing little tidbits about the fair.  Before breakfast, I have to watch a guy making apple pie caramel apples - Car-mel pronounced here (and probably most places).  The one he made, he dipped halfway into white chocolate and then rolled it in either brown sugar or cinnamon sugar.  He promises it's healthy since they use local produce.  I believe him.

No comments:

Post a Comment