Sunday, September 16, 2018

Cocoon Day

Gray skies.  Heavy rain.  Promise of maybe thunder. 

I can't think what would get me out today.  I have windows open but wrapped in a warm blanket with a really huge book to read and a good one so far.

 Coffee.  Food is lacking, but we'll figure something out. 

Stella is quiet and sleeping a lot, not acting sick or needy. 

I offered to watch the girls for Ryan some today, but he said they were just hanging out and were fine.  As much as I love them and love to be with them, I need a day of quiet.  Tomorrow and school will be here soon enough. 

Today is my old friend Debra's birthday.  She's actually quite a bit younger than me but one of my first friends.  She's at a son's house but will try to call later.  Nice to look forward to. 

Right now, I'm warm and content.


No comments:

Post a Comment