Monday, September 17, 2018

Dentist Day

Today was 6-month checkup for me.  The dentist's office I go to in Issaquah is the best.  Everyone treats me like their best friend.  I never WANT to go for that checkup, but if I have to have it, I'd choose to have it here.  It's where Emily and Ryan go, and my first time there, the receptionist came out and hugged me and said, "You must be Emily's Mama!"

I don't even know my hygienist's name.  I should because I see her every time, but I've forgotten.  She's more  in my generation that most others I've had, and we have a lot to talk about.  She will talk while she's in my mouth and then take a break for my answer or comment.  So sweet.  She was excited about seeing sunshine today, and I mentioned that I had left my jacket in the car and was regretting it, so she offered me a blanket and a warmed neck pillow.  I turned down the blanket, but I never refuse that warm pillow.

She found nothing at all to fuss about and brought in the new dentist to meet me.  Dr. Primrose (just call me Robby).   He looked like he was still in college, but I understand he's older than he looks.  See!  Everybody looks young to me.  Very nice though and also told me I was doing all the right things and let me go.

Nothing like that feeling of walking out of a dentist or doctor's office with no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment