Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Very Bad Week

 Not every single little thing is bad but enough that I haven't enjoyed much of anything.

I did see this when I made a lap around my building looking for Layla before going to bed.


I had two people here today with a dog being trained to find cats.  He didn't find ours, but he did try.  Someone is coming over with a bigger trap Friday.  I appreciate so much concern and so much information, but I really think if Layla is alive, she will come back to her area eventually.  Good news is that they didn't find anything bad in the greenbelt area.

After walking and standing for close to four hours, I was totally exhausted (since I woke up at 6:30) and hungry (no breakfast or lunch) and just heartsick about losing that sweet kitty.  I just took off my shoes and crawled into bed and slept a long time.  I do feel like I can face the world tomorrow, at least long enough to play Mah-Jong again.  I won 1 out of 3 games Tuesday.  It's nice to hear voices as we play, even though sometimes I can't tell who is talking.

I miss the girls but got these two pictures.  The teacher's little girl gets to go to school with them, and they adore her.  I'm glad they're having so much fun.  Lots of sweet little girls.


Hopefully, I'll have something interesting or cheerful to write about soon.  Debby, Emily, and Elise have their hands full talking me off the ledge lately.  



No comments:

Post a Comment