Wednesday, October 14, 2020

St. George's Island Fishing

 Since I have all this spare time during the day that I don't seem to be able to spend on productive things, I've decided to go back and purge my email files.  They're a mess.  Something like 10,000 emails.

It takes a long time because I have to read parts or all of every email to see if I want to keep it, but if it has a picture in it I want to keep, I download it to my picture file so it doesn't take up valuable space in gmail.  

So many good conversations, so much fun.  So many memories.  I'm presently in 2011 and skipping around to delete the largest files first.

Mike was such a good photographer, patient and precise, and had a good eye for composition.  I would sometimes tease him about how he overdid the special effects, once he learned he could do it.  

These are some photos from a fishing trip to St. George's that he took with our friend Keith Johnson in 2015.  Whatever he did to these, it just takes my breath away.





We had so many good times there.  So many.  

Coming back to add some more I found.

Mama loved having him take pictures of her and Miss Molly and Murray.  











No comments:

Post a Comment