Thursday, March 17, 2022

Little Things


Found when I went to take a shower last night.



Cat Tamer

Reminding us spring will be here one day.


Seen on Emily's kitchen cabinet.  1979 or so.


As requested.


Not in the hair but on wrists.



 Katherine was expecting the school to be painted green this morning. I'm not sure where these ideas come from!

The Jodi Piccoult book, Wish You Were Here, is a bit of a disappointment.  I just don't have patience for predictable stories.  I don't like to figure out the ending in the second chapter.  I'm learning a little about the Galapagos Islands, but the other half of the book is written from a doctor's point of view during the beginning of the pandemic.  I feel like I've read about 100 other stories, so this one is almost boring.  Oh, well.  I'll finish it, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment