Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Enjoying Life

 I guess because things are about to get real for me on Friday, or maybe it's because of the holiday season, or just any number of reasons, it's seeming like a fun time around the house lately.

Most of the time, we all go along our separate paths, just touching base here and there, but this past one week (exactly, almost to the minute), a bunch of us have had our lives criss-cross because of trauma and a kitty miracle and forced togetherness, and we're making the best of it.

I just had a series of texts with my daughter that made me laugh.

Emily: From work, asking how I am and if I need anything.

Me: Elise is helping me wash my hair today.  Can you trim my bangs tonight.  She's taking me to cardio at 12:30 tomorrow.

 Are you bringing me home or does she need to wait?

Emily: Sure. 

Can she wait? If I can stay and work, I need to work.

And by "work," I mean


I'll add more today, but that took a long time.  I hope I am properly thankful for my health and abilities if I ever get them back again!








No comments:

Post a Comment