Monday, December 7, 2020

And HereI Am

It still hurts to use my right arm but not as much as before. I might add a few pictures and call it a day.

These are my favorites:

My sweet girls are so concerned and so interested in my dilemma - any medical problems lately.  I guess it's a good thing I got them each a wheelchair and casts for their dolls for Christmas!



Katherine's art work.


I love the way she is flaunting her ability to put her arms over her head.  I can't even remember being able to do that.  I also wish my hair were that short.

Then I also got these last night.  This accident is getting a lot of attention!





I had the sweetest visitors last night!  The neighborhood welcome wagon cat Lunala found Layla and stood guard until her owners came to help.  This is the mom Kenda and her very special children, Kellen and Luca the moment they saw Layla again.


They brought her a good supply of food and toys and even a little bed.






After the retelling of her story, we realized just how close we were to not finding Layla alive.  Kenda said she was face down in the dirt under a bush and not responding.  Because of these wonderful friends along with my neighbor Jaime, she's sitting there getting her chin scratched.  What a miracle!!

Just that little bit of typing was frustrating.   I'll try to add more during the day.

Our street decorations, so far.




A Sunday afternoon visit and more fun activities.






















No comments:

Post a Comment