Friday, May 1, 2020

Mother of the Year

Emily sent me an album of photos entitled "Fancy Days" and it is pretty fancy.  When these girls look back at the year 2020 and the quarantine, they're going to have some pretty happy memories to talk about.  They have a mother with a sense of humor and a world of patience, and I'm so thankful for that. 

It seems to be a dress-up marathon with every "fancy" item of clothing they own.  I'm not sure how flip-flops got in there, but I'm not judging what's fancy and what's not.

The tea party just topped it all off with the real china and real tea and cinnamon toast.  We're going to have to get them a fancier tablecloth!

Just picked a few photos out of the bunch.  I'm trying to imagine what they're thinking and saying and what led to each costume. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment