Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Warm Weather Hope

I started writing this yesterday, but my pictures weren't uploading, so I abandoned it. But just wanted to say I thought it was yesterday we were planning to start getting out of the snow rut and looking ahead. But yesterday morning I woke up to another half-inch.
That set me back a few hours until I could feel safe walking and driving, so I didn't go to the post office or the grocery store and had to wait until after I had the girls. Katherine's morning class was cancelled, and she looked so happy and snug inside I didn't even take her at lunch time. They usually spend the afternoon outside playing anyway. Graysen was out because of parent/teacher conferences, so they were both here for a long, long day.

I found this picture of Graysen wearing this dress on the way to meet Katherine for the first time.  She was a couple of months past 2, and Katherine is nearly 4.

Probably the last thing I wanted to do was something crafty, but Graysen needed to make her Birthday Girl to take to school since they cancelled school on her birtday, and then there was Winter Break. Luckily, she wanted to do it all herself. I just had to bring out some interesting decorations and help with the cutting and pasting.
Behind the shirt are more shirts telling more about her. Can't wait for her teacher to try to interpret some of them. The 6 is for her age and the 3 for Katherine's age. A unicorn, of course. The pointy skirt was decided on when she saw the scrps of paper that came from cutting out the shirts.
Well, something is still wrong with the pictures. They're appearing on the blog in code but will appear okay when previewed so hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment