Saturday, March 16, 2019

Delirious

With happiness.  I never thought I would be so happy to see sunshine and warmth.  Well, I kind of knew I would be really grateful to see the end of freezing temps and snow mounds.  I'm pretty sure this is it, really spring. 

I walked up to the library today, and it's so nice to see people sitting outside at tables at Starbucks and the restaurants downtown.  I just wanted to keep walking, but I also got a few good books that I want to read too. 

I kept Katherine for a couple of hours while Emily took Graysen to a birthday party.  She starts asking for treats or to play on the Kindle when she comes in the door.  It's different when Graysen is here, but when she's alone, she thinks she's the princes.  And she is.  That's why I was making her a peanut butter and jelly waffle right after lunch.

She studied her milk carton and said, "Mimi, milk comes from cows and pigs, right?"  It was too cute to correct right then, so I said, "Not exactly."  I just didn't want to get into a discussion about bacon with her.




2 comments:

  1. hahaha She´s so cute; looks so big now. She´s not that baby on diapers from SGI anymore. A big hug my dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gaby. She tries to act as old as Graysen. She wants to BE Graysen when she grows up, but she is a lot different. Her own little personality.

      Delete