Saturday, September 7, 2024

It's Already Saturday

 What a whirlwind of a week.  I didn't even notice it was going so fast.  

It was a tiring and hot (for us) day, and I was so tired I went to bed about 7:30 but then woke up around 10 and have had plenty of energy since then.  I guess I'll take it when I can get it.  I woke up to Elise cleaning my refrigerator.


I guess she's tired of hearing me say that I can't get on the floor to clean under the crispers and just don't have all that much energy any more.  She took forever and had all the food out and sorted through and all the shelves and bins just sparkling.  No quick wipe-up that I tend to do.  I had spilled a bottle of some caramel-flavored coffee syrup on one shelf, and it had dripped to another one and was just driving me crazy.  The smell was delicious but no fun seeing those sticky spots.  


So nice to have that done.  


I'm not sure what I'll do with my Saturday.  I want to get some carpet cleaning started.  I'll have to take it one room at a time.  The yard sale next weekend is still up in the air.  I know I have a bunch of toys and games that I need to get out of my house.  

I'll probably listen to a football game or two.  I think our hot weather is going on for a few more days.  It's not so bad.  I have a little fan on now with a half-open window, and it's getting me chilled.  

Maybe Graysen will have a soccer game to go to.  I just can't do those winter ones, so maybe I need to take advantage of the warm-weather ones.  

This girl is enjoying middle school and cross country after school.  I haven't talked to her this week, but I did get a picture of the badge they wear.  


It's been quick, this road from first day of preschool to middle school.  Too quick.




No comments:

Post a Comment