Saturday, February 24, 2024

Progress

 I've written a few more posts than I thought I would this year, although having no incentive to do anything and less incentive to write about that lack thereof.

I'll add some pictures I had forgotten and see how that goes.


The amaryllis finally bloomed, and it was beautiful for days.  It was almost white with just a little outline of pink or purple.  Now comes the decision on whether to plant it outside or leave it in a pot outside - or what.  

Emily's finally came in about a week after mine.  


I wish we knew how and when to plant them to enjoy them again next year.  I think mine did bloom twice last year in the same pot.  I'll have to go back and check.

Pictures from school.  Making their Valentine boxes.




And opening them after school.








No comments:

Post a Comment