Saturday, June 20, 2020

Lots of Gray Furry Creatures Today

Thank goodness.  I've about had enough of the legless variety.

The family will be back tomorrow, but I got to spend another half hour or so with Luna.  We've bonded now.

After scaring me Thursday afternoon, she acted like I was a wimp for being afraid.


She soon forgave me and spent a lot of time in my lap, on my shoulder, head-butting my face, and purring quite loudly.

It was impossible to get a good picture of her.


 She did a good bit of rug wrestling and finally agreed I could go.


When I went outside to water the plants Friday, I was watching VERY carefully for any sudden movements when I happened to raise my eyes to the porch to see this beauty watching me.




They seem to be Luna's friends and will come and sit with them in the back yard sometimes.


I felt a little bit better about the chance of encountering any critters since they were standing guard.



Today it was cloudy and 62 at 7:15, so it was a perfect evening for a walk.  These are just some things I passed that I thought were pretty.






I didn't have to water today since it rained last night.  Looking pretty good after just two days of sunshine.




This bunny is on the wrong side of the fence from a ton of fresh vegetables. 




This old guy was hopping down Queen Kitty Hill.  I don't think I've ever taken that path that I didn't see a rabbit of some type.


A cup of coffee from Starbucks would have been nice, but I would have had to cross the parkway, and I don't do that on foot.


My favorite Japanese maple in front of the office.


I came home and made myself a cup of coffee and watched the clouds roll in as the sun went down.  I love it here so much.


More camping photos.  They've had such a good time.




Fire-makers!


No comments:

Post a Comment