Friday, May 13, 2022

Sweet Baby


I received this picture last night, and it just made my heart feel so good.  This baby is going to be 7 years old in just 2 weeks.  How can that be?  

She is such a ball of energy that sometimes I forget to just sit and take in her sweetness and beauty.  Those soft cheeks and little hands. The little lisp she still has.  

I still can't believe how lucky I am to get to see them almost every day.  They're still so obedient and polite to me and haven't reached that age of being embarrassed to have me around.  At least they don't show it!

Mom and Dad are leaving today for a trip to Oregon for a wedding, and the three of us will be winging it.  They sleep over here Friday night and Sunday night and go to stay with friends Saturday night.  Monday morning getting them ready for school should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment