Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Cheer on Steller Ave

Katherine and I stayed at their house today so Elise could have a morning to herself and I thought I would help Emily out a little bit with laundry and stuff.  It was a fun day, and I just walked around the house taking pictures.

I'll see what I managed to capture.

This bear has been mistaken for a pig before.  He was in Graysen's nursery for awhile.

 This is such a good picture of the family at Ryan's work party Sunday afternoon.  Katherine was there but not happy about it.  Graysen was across the room, standing behind me.  Correction:  That was last year at the same party.  Katherine said Graysen was not in the picture because she was "taking care of herself," as far away as possible.









Puzzling is on hold for lack of time lately, but maybe we'll have a little more time to work on it.



Graysen has an unusual fear of Santa Claus, and it all started here.


 And got worse.












 This set started out many years ago when I saw these advertised at Arby's in Meridian.  I went and got as many as I could, and then Emily found some for sale last year to complete the set.

  I was thrilled to see a pot of wassail on the stove this morning and had a cup - maybe two.





This is harder than it looks, especially with a cold and runny nose you have to keep wiping.



I get to sleep late tomorrow, and that's great to know, even if I will probably be up at 5:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment