Monday, January 19, 2009

One Project Finished

It's taken awhile, but I have one thing to show for the new year. It only took 2 years to get around to it, but now I'm not scared to open the black hole. I have to confess that behind the labeling machine are all the Southern Living magazines I tried to throw away. They're not hurting a thing, and I might need them one day. One scary thing is that each needlework magazine in the black holders has at least one marker in it, indicating something I would like to make one day. Considering it takes me many weeks to months to make 1 thing, I think I'm a little optimistic about my life expectancy.


Now when the door is closed, no one can tell how much chaos is in there, how many unfinished (unstarted) projects I have, and how weak I am when it come to throwing anything away.

My sewing area/sunroom is next for plowing through and straightening. I have a friend whose husband offered to look at and maybe replace the sunroom threshold, so I have to clear a path for them.

I'm looking so forward to working tonight. I've been having a hard time with some new software that the company is using and have been fussing for 3 months now. Today my coordinator called and gave me great news about letting me change back to the old one. I love my work, but I have dreaded going to work lately. I kept thinking if I gave it time, surely it would get better. Apparently I'm not the only one, and after lots of complaining from everybody and receiving a resignation letter from another person today, people got their heads together and made some changes. I couldn't be happier because I love the company and the people, but I had started to think about possibly considering the idea of making a change - maybe. This is much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment