Monday, June 7, 2010

More Mountains with added pictures

Emily posted this on Facebook yesterday.

She should know by now that these pictures also appear on my FB.

But I comforted myself with thinking that she just took this random picture somewhere and was not already halfway up that mountain. But I was wrong. That's why she didn't answer the phone when I tried to call her and tell her to stay on level ground.

I talked to her last night, and she just laughed at my fears. She said someone was hiking it with a 10-month-old in a backpack. I feel a little bit better. Just a teeny bit...




Here are a few more pictures. Her friend is Melinda, a fellow PT at Pinnacle. Feel free to add comments to the pictures, maybe saying how nice she looks off of mountains and suggesting exciting alternative activites. Not that I would do that, of course, but others can.







No comments:

Post a Comment