Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Shadow Stitching


This is all I have to offer today.  A little pillow for the nursery rocking chair.  I did finish it just now but don't have a picture of it.  I'm going to make a little ruffle with maybe some lace around it - according to my mood and how my sewing is going tomorrow.

I did errands this morning, picked up prescriptions, made an exchange and brought in enough pet food to last for a month.  Scanned some pictures to Emily and Ryan for the nursery.  Dozed over the Jody Arias trial and needlework, both of which are cause for dropping off to sleep.  Now it's time to work, and I have so few days left to get ready.  Mike did lots of things outside, like washing windows and putting down mulch and fertilizing.  Tomorrow should be a good day for wrapping up loose ends and finishing packing.  Thursday is beauty shop for Mama and going to Wal-Mart to get her provisions for 2 weeks.  She, Darby, and Stella/Molly will be in good hands with my cousin's family to check on them every day and folks from church checking in too.

So hard to remember everything we need to do.  I keep making lists and losing them.  But I think it will come together just fine and am getting a little excited now.

Adding some good pictures Mike took of Stella/Molly and the birds outside Mama's window (kitty TV).










2 comments:

  1. I love the shadow stitching.It is so beautiful. What a lucky baby!
    Molly/Stella looks so sweet and your pictures are great. We know you will have a wonderful trip. Enjoy every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's almost time to leave, so we're trying to get loose ends tied up. I think we'll enjoy most of the trip - once we get there. :)

    ReplyDelete