Thursday, August 19, 2010

Birthday People



These 3 are having a birthday today (Mike and Karen) and yesterday (Ryan). I'm not sure when Griff's birthday is. This is one of the strangest pictures, but it's the only one I have of them all 3 together.

I'll run on over to Facebook and steal a few more in a little bit.

I know that Ryan, Karen, and Emily did some celebrating last weekend but I'm not sure of the details.


Looks like it involved Seattle, a car, dressing up, some friends visiting from South Dakota, and more than likely lots of food.
Another birthday meal?







Mike is celebrating with a cup of Mexican coffee and a (hopefully breakfast) burrito that one of his co-workers brought him.
I guess his main birthday party took place this summer with the trip to WA and fun times with Ryan, Emily, and Karen.

Happy birthday to my people far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment