Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Makeover

Darby is ready for her trip and for the rest of the summer with her cute hair cut.


This is the before picture. Look at those Grinch feet.





And here she is after we got home. This is not the scarf she would have picked out. I think she wanted something brighter and not so flowery.

She has a sweeter face with all the hair, but she's happier and cooler with the sleek-dog look.

The groomer lived through it fine and had enough strength to discuss her afterwards. Darby is an awful customer. When she sees the brush or realizes it's bath time, she starts drooling and shivering and trying to put her head on your shoulder.

She also got her shots, and all her tests returned negative.

I wish I could get all my grooming and medical checkups for the year done in a couple of hours and so cheaply.

1 comment:

  1. Grinch feet? Hahahahah lol!
    Beautiful flowers dear; please post the berries pictures when it grows ok? I love this plants.

    I hope your trip can be terrific!!
    Can´t wait to see your pictures.

    love

    ReplyDelete