Monday, April 11, 2016

Tapping

Graysen received a birthday gift in February from some VERY good friends, Rosanne and Lou.  It's been a long anticipation, but the first class was today and worth waiting for.

I think she's enjoyed gymnastics, but she never came home excited about what they had done.  I think this video shows where her heart is.




Even if Mimi did put her leotard on backwards!

When I went to pick her up, I didn't immediately see her and worried that she had been shy or unhappy.  I need not have worried.  I went in further and saw her in front of the mirror just tapping and swinging her arms and having the best time.  I'm not sure what they were supposed to be doing, but when the teacher asked them to freeze, she stopped right on time.

I took one picture, and my camera battery died, but it perfectly depicts her joy and excitement.  Second from the right, galloping like a horse.


No comments:

Post a Comment