Monday, December 8, 2014

Neigh Neigh Christmas

I wish I could see this sweet girl as she learns all about Christmas.  She just cracks herself up - and me along with her.




It won't be long now - less than 3 weeks before they all get here.

I'm doing a little decorating but haven't made up my mind to put up both trees yet - maybe just the little one.  They will get here after Christmas after all - but still....

I had a followup visit to my doctor today to go over labs and a thyroid ultrasound and chest x-ray.  Everything is great, and that's good because I'm not wanting anything else on my plate right now.  Mike has a week off from chemo but has an appointment to talk to the oncologist Wednesday.  He's feeling better, I think, this week and getting plans made for working around the house.

I'll be going to Lubbock on Thursday for Elise's graduation and coming back Sunday.  She and I are both looking forward to that.

Here's a picture of Graysen in the polar bear shirt I sent.   Still can't believe the beautiful lights and ornaments!



No comments:

Post a Comment