Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Nice Monday

Always nice when I do exactly what I want to do, which is pretty much nothing.

I did check my new seedlings, and most have popped up.


We did a little crafting for another birthday party.



And more picking out of the monogram on the beach cover-up.  I hope someone reminds me if I ever try to take out a small monogram again.



Finished packing Graysen's birthday bag from her great-grandmother.



This was her REAL birthday gift from Great-Grandmother Ray though.


 I've never had anything from Tiffany.

We watched this week's Downton Abbey.  And enjoyed it, as usual.

Mike is working hard to get as much painting done as possible before he leaves.

I went in to take a picture of the original color of the living room and found Murray supervising - between naps.


In the meantime, we've lost a mirror, and not a small one.  I don't even have a picture of it that I can find right now.

We don't know who took it down (but I'm almost sure Mike did - because it's heavy).  It should be in the living room, but it's not.  It's not in the dining room either on the table with the other pictures and lamps.

We looked in the hall closet and the guest room and the sewing room.  It's just nowhere - kind of scary.  Really scary that we could lose a piece of furniture.

Graysen is still having all kinds of teething miseries, but she did take time to enjoy her new cookware set - just like mom and dad's.  Sweet girl.


And someone's grandfather will be seeing her tomorrow night - or more likely first thing the next morning.  The flight to Atlanta got cancelled because of the weather, but he found one leaving earlier tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment