Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mirror Mystery Solved


And there it is - where it was the whole time we were looking for it.  About 5 feet or less to the right are the chairs where we sit most of the time.  It wasn't until Mike was packing his suitcase that he looked up and saw it.  What a relief to know we didn't just imagine having a mirror in that foyer.

Mike is in Atlanta sorting out flights and bitterly lamenting the fact that he's number 15 on the upgrade list.  As I type, he is getting ready to leave but is afraid his bag may not make the same plane.  I just want them out before the weather conditions get any worse.  I have to say I'm glad I'm not doing this today.  I would probably be way more anxious than I should be.  It is nice though to leave the house at 11:15 and be in Seattle at 7:15 (or 9:15 CST).  Not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment