Friday, May 31, 2013

Little Bit of Sewing

I guess machine embroidery can be called sewing.  There's a machine - my trusty little Janome.

And thread.


And needles and scissors (and frustration).

So it must be sewing.

Although it's a lot more fun to me.

I've been working on these turtles for two sweet brothers.


The shorts should come soon.  I have to work on sizes and fitting.

The orange and blue and Tiny Tigers smocking plate is an ambitious goal for this summer for Graysen.

And this needs a little work, but the stars worked out pretty well.


This is another project for June.   The dress, I think.


The patio guys are finishing up this morning with their sealing and stuff, and it's looking good.  Pictures later.  Mike is repainting the outdoor table and chairs, so we should be all set by this weekend to enjoy it.

It's Friday and Mama's beauty shop and Wal-Mart day - my favorite, especially on Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment