Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mainly Pictures

Just to help me remember.

 Unfortunately, I forgot to document where these pictures were taken.  I think Nebraska.  Mike thought to take a picture of the Welcome to Utah sign when we stopped at a vewing point.







 
 
Utah is beautiful and one of my favorite states.  We stayed in this same hotel in Boise on the way there and on the way back.  I like the cozy sitting areas in the lobbies, especially since this is where we saw our first rain and snow.
 

 
 
The famous Boise Lamp monument

 



 Then into Oregon and Washington with bunches of vineyards and orchards. 


 One last look at my excellent Yakima smoked hickory bacon potato soup and clam chowder.
 Right after this, we came to Snoqualmie Pass and the blizzard.  I think I already did pictures of those.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment