Friday, October 12, 2012

Some of my Favorite People

I mentioned a few days ago about getting to hold a little boy for awhile in our church nursery. I've now begged some pictures from him (and his brother) from his parents. So meet Bronner.




He's already changed so much, but to me he is still tiny and so sweet.

I found these pictures that I took on one of my Sunday morning nursery days over a year ago of Sarah and Tyler, Bronner's big brother.

These pictures were taken last year, but I thought it captured the usual dynamics of these two. 

Sarah is ultra-feminine and loves to dress up in her pretty dresses.  Shoes are optional though.  She does a lot of cooking, building of castles and dressing her babies too.

 On this day, Tyler was content with his puzzle, as usual, and Sarah was flitting around everywhere. 


 Tyler is well know to be a puzzle genius.  When he could barely sit up by himself, he was matching the objects to their places, and if he couldn't get them to fit, he would quietly say, "Help" until someone slid it into place.  It wasn't that he didn't know where it went; he just didn't have the coordination to stick it into place.  Then.  It didn't take long.  Now he has no problem whatsoever with increasingly difficult ones.  I have to admit when I'm putting them up at the end of the day, I can't get them to always match up.

So here he is concentrating extra hard.

 But then Sarah is mowing the carpet and finds Tyler in the way.

 
No problem - just go right over.
 
 
No harm done - barely noticed.
 

Playing together.  Sweet chubby little hands.


Riding the blue pony takes a good bit of concentration too.




It's been over a year since these last pictures, but I'll update them on my next nursery day.

No comments:

Post a Comment