Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baby Holding

It was a pretty uneventful day today with beautiful October skies and a nice breeze.

Today was my nursery day at church, and I had the honor of spending an hour alone with the newest member of the church.  I've been knowing his brother since he was born a couple of years ago, and I love getting to know Bronner.

He was sleeping at first, and I had nothing to do but look out the window and wish I had brought something to read, but once he woke up and started stretching and fussing, I got to pick him up and walk him around and rock him.  He was thankfully very sleepy and after a few little pleasant smiles and more stretching, he went back to sleep and allowed me to sit there and wonder at the miracle of such tiny hands and feet and such a perfect little face.  I didn't have a Plan C so was afraid to try to put him back down, so I just sat and held him for 30 minutes or so (aching arm, but it was worth it). 

I wish I had a picture to post. 

Nothing noteworthy around here to photograph.  Mike cleaned his closet - better not photographed.  I did absolutely nothing unless taking a 2-hour nap counts, and now I'm starting the new work week.   Sewing will happen this week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment