Friday, August 3, 2012

Loving the Rain


I love a nice storm coming - and this looks like it's going to be a good one. 

I love them until they get here, and then I get scared and wonder why I wished for them. 


Mike got the grass cut between rains.  He edged this morning and then just came in from mowing.  He's managing to make the back yard pretty after years of neglect - from me and the former owners.

No sewing today - just errands and makeup work from earlier in the week when I had whatever it was that descended over all 3 of us. 

Mama loves to go in Wal-Mart after her beauty shop appointment and wander around, but today was Back-to-School tax-free madness, and she was glad to get out, muttering about why every child in Montgomery had to be running and playing in the aisles.  I don't think anyone in the house was awake in the early afternoon on Forest Edge Lane!

Hopefully, the lightning won't be bad and I can get my work over with early enough to enjoy a little free time tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment