Thursday, March 29, 2012

Catching Up

Well, February and most of March have come and gone, and I'm just too lethargic or something to post any happenings.

I have pictures scattered around on 2 phones and 2 cameras, and I'm trying to organize them.

Tomorrow, for sure, I'll write something again.

Briefly, we took a trip to Ooltewah for Sherry to quilt my two little quilts, and they turned out great in spite of my mistakes.

I started another spring quilt, a pastel 9-patch, which my mother claimed, and I'm just finishing the binding on it.

We're getting oh so close to our BIG trip to Washington - close enough to start checking off things and trying out packing strategies.

We had visitors from Lubbock - Larry and Jo - who flew in on their cute little red and white plane.

Mike has half killed himself working in the yard and clearing the flower beds of 100s of pounds of lava rock. I helped - a little. I rearranged my sewing room/sunroom for the 20th time and think I have it now.

Pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment