Monday, March 15, 2010

Where's Spring

So that plan of sitting outside in the sunshine and sewing didn't quit work out last week. And to add insult to injury, I lost an hour of my already not enough time.

I also got caught in a cold windy rain while I was in the grocery store Friday and had to walk to the car without an umbrella and unload all the groceries. It put me completely out of the mood to buy plants.

That's absolutely all I can dredge up for my thoughts today. The book I'm reading, One Month to Live, is a nice thinking book, and our sermon yesterday touched on one of the chapters on loving others, patience, understanding, etc. I needed to hear it. I can't say my life has changed much yet, but I don't think it's getting any worse! I really had 2 positive experiences this week just because of changing my thinking patterns. I still have a long way to go though.

It looks nice and stormy again this morning, but I have to work, so that suits me, again thankful I don't have to go out to work. And thankful I bought some cinnamon roll coffee Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Cinnamon roll coffee makes everything better! I too, am sick of this gloomy weather - it's soooo unusual for Mid-TN - I am soooo needing sunshine and warmer temps! It's hard to think positive when the weather is gloomy, but I am inspired that you have had 2 positive experiences this week just by changing you thinking pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spirits have wavered a little since I wrote this! But I'm off to sew all day tomorrow and meet a friend afterwards, so things are looking up.

    ReplyDelete