Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Week to Forget


I feel just like this.

I'm so tired of dealing with computers. As soon as one thing would get worked out, another would pop up. Most of my last two mornings have been spent looking at the computer screen while someone clicked and typed and changed things faster than I could see. At one point, the guy was logged into both my computers.

Thank goodness for nice patient tech and training people. (Lots of lol's and smiley faces - no frowny faces). That part has been easy. It's just frustrating for things not to work like they always have. At one point, I had 4 different people on IM, trying to keep straight what they all wanted.

I have no idea what I'm talking about here, but in a meeting this morning, we were told we were going to have "virtual computers" soon. I know I'm too old for that. Maybe I can take virtual retirement.

I'm going to enjoy myself the next few days. I'm not sure how, but I think it involves sitting outside in the sunshine - surely there will be some more - and sewing. Or maybe buying a few plants for the front porch. Unfortunately it involves working some every day to make up for the time I lost with my dead computer.

Martha at Southern Matriarch is having a giveaway on her web site after getting 100 followers. She needs to know about something pink I've made. I have something in mind. I'll do a picture tomorrow and officially enter the giveaway. I believe that would cheer me up to win something!

No comments:

Post a Comment