Friday, March 13, 2009

Beautiful Pictures

As promised, here are the pictures of our Guatemalan friends. If I get a name wrong, I hope I'll be forgiven. I'm not going to say which one is the "angry walrus" or who is pollito (chicken), Porci (Porky), or colocha (curly) and to protect Gaby, I won't mention the name she told me for Carlos.


Teto no quieree agua.
Even I could figure out what this meant. This is Diego (Yeyo) offering some water to his little cousin Roberto Alejandro (Teto).

The two boys a little older:

This is Teto, son of Gaby and Carlos

And Diego, Dina and Allan's son

And more pictures of the boys. Did I mention yet how cute they are?


Here are the parents of the little guys. You can see where they get their looks.

Gaby and Carlos with Gaby and Dina's dad.

Dina, Allan, and Diego

Sisters Dina and Gaby
Dina and Allan
Gaby and Carlos

Gaby and Teto

I hope I did the pictures and the subjects justice. I have enjoyed getting to know Dina and Gaby by email. They have given me lots of laughs this week, and I hope we can meet either in Guatemala or Alabama. We three ladies chose Hawaii to meet, but Mike kind of shot that idea down. I found out that his calling us tres bruhas in his email was not very nice. Think the 3 Macbeth characters, Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
Even bruhas have to sleep. Again, I hope the names match the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment