Sunday, February 9, 2020

Grand Diva

This is the amaryllis Emily gave me for Christmas.  All of theirs have bloomed, but this has to be the prettiest.


And how about that sunshine?  It's still cool, but just standing in a patch of sunshine makes me excited about spring - but I'll be patient.


Graysen had a birthday party today, and Katherine spent the time with me.  They got haircuts and manicures yesterday.  I'm going to ask for this one next time.


The arm tattoo is nice too.

Graysen worried about being the only girl at Camden's 7th birthday party, but she shouldn't have.  It sounded like she held her own and had a ball. 




I didn't get to read the Sunday paper like I had planned, so I may save that for tomorrow.  Emily and I are going to get the girls off to school and then go to Issaquah for some shopping:  Trader Joe's, Target, Michaels.  Who knows where else.  Oh, that new toy store in Issaquah, Snapdoodle's.  Graysen has a birthday of her own Thursday.  Seven.  Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment