Friday, February 22, 2019

Winter's Mad

I just read on our community FB page that it's as if winter's mad and keeps storming back and saying, "And another thing!"

We were supposed to have rain, a little wintry mix and then rain again.  But nope.  After lunch I looked out, and it was snowing big fat flakes, and it's gone on for a couple of hours.  It's 38 degrees!


Snow on top of ice on top of 2 different snow storms.

Emily got off work early but is getting her hair cut in Issaquah, so I'm sending her updates and trying to get her to come on home.  Ryan is also working closer to Seattle and just having rain, but I worry about their little street when they do get home.

I'm more fascinated by this observation:  An angry mountain goat.

No photo description available.

Image may contain: text



I'm trying to get some serious answers for Emily about the state of the roads, but people are acting crazy on the message boards, torn between being glad they stocked up on groceries to being terrified that school will be canceled Monday.

After two full days and one half day of keeping the girls, I'm not all up for a sleepover tonight.

They've colored 20 pictures apiece and have now figured out they can request a coloring page from Aunt CeCe and run to the printer and wait.  I got invited to do a Hello Kitty Mermaid one and did a fine job on it!  Not my best work, but I think I should get points for coloring all those little bubbles.








Loving their midmorning snack of grits and grated cheese.  Graysen keeps calling it cream of wheat, and Katerine doesn't care.  She's asking for more.



No comments:

Post a Comment