Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Slow Tuesday

Just like I like them.  Besides taking Jack out about 20 times, it seems, I spent most of the day working on an interview of Cokie Roberts by Susan Page of USA Today.  I learn so many things when I do these.  Today was about how Cokie's mother mentored Nancy Pelosi and lots of other political stories from the past and now.  I learned all about Nancy's mother and rest of the family.  They cracked me up chuckling over their opinions, and there were a lot of "don't quote me" phrases.

I had no pickup from school today, and I miss the girls.  I know they'll be having a good time with Grandma and Grandpa.  They're all working tomorrow on the house to get it ready to sell (except Emily who is working on work).  I don't know what I can do to help, but I'll check.

Speaking of Emily, her clinic finally got a web page that has been outdated for a long time.  They're really proud of it, and I'm especially proud of the director of the clinic.   She works really hard and does an amazing job as director and, most importantly, she enjoys it.  There was a strange typo on her personal info regarding where she graduated from PT school.  I think they left out an important word. 

Here is a link to the Proliance web page.  It was so nice to read the nice things patients had to say about the clinic and the individual therapists. When I've visited, luckily not as a patient, it's always seemed so cheerful and fun. 

I took no pictures today and did very little interesting stuff.  Cooked Elise and me a nice salmon with some green beans I cooked last night.  I love boring days.  I finished the John Grisham book, and it was kind of meh.  I liked Part I which was a story from 1946.  Part II I skipped because it was about the Bataan Death March during  WWII, and I don't feel I want to know anything about it.  At all.  It didn't really add much to the story, but I guess some people enjoy it.  Part III solved a mystery, but I mainly just skimmed it until I found out the why of the murder that happens in the first few pages.

I just took Jack out for his final outing.  Soooo cold.  I'm ready to get warm and sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment