Thursday, September 27, 2018

Good and Satisfying Day

It's late, and I'm tired, but it was a great day.

Walked Graysen to school like Tuesday where she met one of her classmates and ran inside, again without looking back - Yuki, I think. 

Katherine and I walked back leisurely, kicking leaves and chatting.

We had a nice long day where she played outside some, upstairs some, and on the floor in the kitchen while I cleaned.


I told Emily I would go over and do some cleaning on one of my days off, but I'm kind of selfish with those, so I find I can do all I need to do on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Katherine there.  She helps me a lot and entertains herself, so I'm able to clean the whole downstairs with no problem.  Tuesday we swept leaves off the patio, and today I heard her out there with the push broom - probably sweeping them back onto the patio.

We walked back and got Graysen and came back to the apartment by the water park, as they call it.  We met Elise leaving for work, and now we've just finished a snack of leftover lemon cookies from the rester-naut last night and some pretzels.

Emily is on her way home, and I told her I would bring the girls home in about an hour so she can have some alone time - then it's ME time.  I hope I don't get too sleepy to get some things done.  I woke up at 3:34 this morning for no reason, so it's really been a long day.

Soon it will be time to start packing for my trip, but I need to find out more about the weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment