Thursday, May 28, 2015

Baby Day

All the waiting is finally going to be over this afternoon.

Emily was not allowed to eat anything after 8:00 a.m., so Ryan made strawberry French toast, so her last meal could be special.  SO good.  Wish I had taken pictures, but I didn't think about it.

Mike and I took Graysen across the street to the park, and she is just a joy, walking along and chattering nonstop, but she will stop at the street edge and look both ways and hold hands.  Mike put on her my least favorite shoes - the fishy princess hello kitty crocs.  No one knows where they came from, but she loves them.  Unfortunately, she can hardly run 5 steps in them before she trips.  And this is a running child.

She climbed on all the climbing things and slid down the slides and had such a good time.  A little boy named Baker pushed her, and she just pulled her arm back protectively and stared at him, like she was saying - "Unbelievably rude."  Baker's dad made him apologize, but he wasn't sincere, so when I told Gracie to say, "It's okay," she didn't.  



She ran all over the soccer field in the grass and then through the shaded path where Mike always talks about bears.  

It's time to head to the hospital.  I have a few more pictures, but they'll be out of date when I post next.

No comments:

Post a Comment